Legacy partner gifts sustain and propel the growth of the foundational elements of InterVarsity—Scripture engagement, evangelism, and discipleship. Gifts from legacy partners demonstrate confidence in the future ministry of InterVarsity and encourage others to do so. Ministry partners who confirm a legacy gift to InterVarsity are members of the Legacy Fellowship.
- Quarterly briefing calls with the President and other leaders - Legacy Fellowship members will receive periodic invitations to join calls hosted by President Tom Lin or other national leaders. These calls will provide detailed information to encourage and guide you as you pray for our 2030 Calling and for our efforts to reach every corner of every campus.
- A subscription to the Intercessor prayer guide - Prayer undergirds all we do at InterVarsity. Legacy Fellowship members can connect to the Intercessor prayer guide here.
- Invitations to special events - Legacy Fellowship members will receive special invitations to Urbana, Staff Conference, and other national, regional, and campus events to gain a firsthand glimpse of InterVarsity’s ministry.
- The Opportunity to serve as a Legacy Ambassador - Legacy Fellowship members may serve as Legacy Ambassadors to help encourage long-term ministry partners and alumni to consider a legacy gift.
- A lifetime IVP discount - InterVarsity Press has generously provided a discount of 50% for Legacy Fellowship members.
- Our Forward newsletter - Published three times a year by the Estate & Gift Planning Team, our Forward newsletter will provide you with timely information about estate giving opportunities and strategies, plus information on other tax-related issues. Each issue offers an expanded guide on a key topic.
- A legal information session - If you need to review your estate plan and related documents, InterVarsity’s Estate & Gift Planning Team will provide a no-cost, no-obligation call with a law firm with expertise in estate planning and elder law. Contact a member of the Estate & Gift Planning Team to arrange a conversation.